IEO has a consolidated tradition in activities in the field of cancer prevention. In the last years IEO developed ‘Smartfood’, a research program in nutrition and communication sciences that involves researchers and nutritionists at the Department of Experimental Oncology. The aim of Smartfood Program is to improve nutrition at different levels, taking advantage of our already existing network.
A junior nutritionist training fellowship is available. The candidate should have skills in communication and social media; he/she will collaborate and will be trained in the elaboration and dissemination of recommendations for the general public in preventive nutrition.
We are looking for a motivated nutritionist to plan and realize contents for social media and website.
- Degree, experiences or relevant publications in the field of nutrition and health or diseases prevention
- Expertise in scientific communication and dissemination
- Fluent in Italian
- Good English proficiency
- Good knowledge of the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Attention and curiosity towards the news in the field
- Dynamism, pragmatism, determination, punctuality, precision, and ability to work in a team
- Problem solving and good interpersonal attitude
Experience in infographic design and public speaking skills will be also important -though not essential- requisites for the final evaluation of the candidate.