One fellowship for a computational post-doc position is readily available in the Nuclear Proteomics group led by Tiziana Bonaldi at the Department of Experimental Oncology, IEO, Milan, starting from February 2021. The group is primarily interested in studying chromatin structure and epigenetic patterns in cancer using Mass Spectrometry (MS)-based proteomics. The successful candidate will be involved in the bioinformatics analysis of proteomics, transcriptomics and epigenomics data generated within a project concerning the epigenetic profiling of Breast Cancer patients.
This is a 11 month fellowship position and the salary will be defined based on seniority and expertise of the candidate.
Requisites of the candidate:
- PhD degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics or related disciplines;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Strong experience with analysis of ChIP-seq/RNA-seq data;
- Previous experience in machine learning approaches for omics data integration;
- Reliability, precision;
- Excellent communication skills and strong attitude toward team work;
- Commitment and capability to supervise junior computational scientists working in the group.