|Location|| Building 1 |
Via Adamello 16, Milano
The Grants Office provides administrative support for IEO research activities and acts as a liaison between its researchers and sponsoring agencies.
- It is a central source of information on major national and international agencies, foundations, and institutions that support research and scholarships, and assists researchers in identifying appropriate research funding opportunities.
- It provides assistance to researchers in the preparation of proposals, drafting budgets, completing application forms and interpreting regulations of the granting agencies, assuring compliance with the sponsors policies and requirements.
- It is committed to supporting IEO Investigators by assuring timely submission of complete and accurate proposals that have the best chance possible of success in the sponsor review process.
- It negotiates terms and conditions of awards of successful proposals and provides administrative support of research grants, including funding allocation and financial statements.
- It manages research contracts, drafting, whenever necessary, subcontracts or consortium agreements with collaborating institutions, and acts as administrative contact point in multicentric research projects.
- It ensures that grants and contracts are consistent with IEO standards for academic research and ethics policies.
- It collaborates with the Administrative Department for year-end accounts and financial income data.