Back to list Sep 01, 2020
New Technologies and Strategies to Fight Cancer
We are pleased to announce the 5th Alleanza Contro il Cancro/Alliance Against Cancer (ACC) Annual Meeting, an opportunity for the exchange and debate on translational cancer science excellence in Italy and to meet internationally renowned colleagues.
The first two days of the meeting will include:
- Three Scientific Sessions (Pre-clinical breakthroughs; Cancer Prevention and early-detection; Innovative Treatments).
- Two Highlight Sessions (Cancer and Covid19; High-Definition Oncology).
- Two Special Lectures (Communicating Cancer Research to the Public; Patient Involvement and Empowerment) and a Discussion Forum (Role of Collaborative Networks in Cancer Research and practice).
The third day will be dedicated to the Working Groups and Special Projects of ACC (ACC Workshop).
Each Scientific Session will include:
- Six Plenary Talks (two invited lectures and four speakers selected from the submitted abstracts).
- A Round Table (with invited discussants).
- An “oral” Poster Session with five speaker.
We will assign an “ACC-prize for the best oral presentation” and an “ACC-prize for the best oral poster”.