Technology Transfer Office (IEO-TT)
|Telephone||+39 02 9437 5179|
|Location|| Building 1 |
Via Adamello 16, Milano
IEO-TT (Innovation & Excellence in Oncology – Technology Transfer) is daily supporting IEO researchers & clinicians in their working life with the mission of facilitating the development & exploitation of the research results, through:
- Early interaction with scientists to help them in identifying & developing the innovative potential within their activities.
- Scouting of new inventions with strong innovative and commercial potential.
- Intellectual property protection, i.e. patentability evaluation, patent filing & patent management, copyright & trademarks registration; revision of IP provisions in all contracts.
- Intellectual property exploitation, i.e. promotion, marketing, business development.
- Promoting & structuring collaborations with both no-profit & for-profit sector.
- Start-up creation.
IEO-TT reports to the Chairman of the Department and the decision processes are controlled by an Technology Transfer Internal Executive Board. IEO-TT will consult an External Advisory Board for advices and help in networking.