Alleanza Contro il Cancro (ACC)
Alleanza Contro il Cancro (ACC), a consortium of 27 cancer centres across Italy. The PI coordinates the ACC Genomics Working Group. The ACC projects include:
- The ACC lung pilot project, sequencing 1000 lung cancer actionable genomes with a custom targeted sequencing panel.
- The ACC GerSom project, sequencing 4500 cases of breast, ovarian and colorectal cancer with a large panel including actionable, driver and risk-associated genes.
- OncNGS, a European effort to build a novel comprehensive liquid biopsy test.
- The PERSONA breast/ovary trials, to map cancer risk-associated genes in unsorted triple negative breast and ovarian cancer. Ancillary pojects explore radiomics and psychosocial matters.
- The IEO838 trial, exploring biomarkers of response to neoadjuvant dual immune checkpoint blockade in locally advanced melanoma.
University of Pavia (E Rumi)
Genetic basis of triple-negative and familial myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Institut Curie, Paris (C Le Tourneau)
PEVO trial on epigenetic + immunological therapy on squamous cancers.
Ludwig Cancer Centre, Lausanne (C Jandus)
Role of innate lymphoid cells in cancer.
- With Chiara Demartini (UniPv) and Fabio Pammolli (PoliMi) on health economics of precision medicine.
- With Ketti Mazzocco (IEO) for patients' decision-making in cancer risk management.