|Location|| Building 1 |
Via Adamello 16, Milano
The Human Resources Unit is responsible to ensure employment contracts and to offer advisory services regarding:
- Bureaucratic formalities required to enter and stay in Italy (visa, residence permits, people settlement in Milan, family needs, etc.).
- Administrative support for recruitment and selection.
- Activation of contract, fellowships and frequencies.
- Giving support in the annual performance evaluation process.
- Giving support to the scientific direction in developing and revising policies and procedures on career development.
Moreover, the Human Resources Unit encourages a constructive and various work environment, promoting equal opportunities and encouraging a positive work-life balance, aiming at stimulating the abilities of every DEO member.
Visit our CAREERS AND JOBS section to check out the latest offers.